I steal souls; then sell them back at a profit.
Set Your Imagination Free
In this fully equipped, intimate photo studio. You and your models will appreciate the relaxed and private atmosphere of a unique photography rental space that has everything you need. and some things you never thought to ask for.
* Free easy street parking.
* 1000 sq ft studio with 12ft ceilings. The shooting space is 18 ft by 25 ft. You will have access to:
* 5 Alien Bee Monolight strobe lights with wireless trigger. (Compatible with Canon Nikon Leica….)
* Dozens of modifiers: soft boxes, umbrellas, beauty dish, grids, gels, strip boxes, flags, bounces, and reflectors, full 9 foot seamless paper backdrop.
* The space has a distressed brick wall as well as fabric draped wall for diverse backgrounds. The flooring is 1920 full cement. This space offers huge windows with plenty of natural diffused southern light.
* Kitchenette or full catering is available. We have all the great local delivery places on speed dial.
* Crank up the tunes, with streaming Pandora or bring your Ipod. Full android and iPhone/iPad charging station and many electrical outlets.
* The space is heated by an industrial heater which provides comfortable climate for nude shoots.
* Dressing and makeup space with full length mirrors, dress racks, makeup chair and electrical outlets for makeup and hair tools. Full bathroom with shower.
The space has a variety of props and furniture, such as a beautifully lush, velvet Victorian loveseat, a Renaissance style King’s chair, 72 inch blow up dolphin, and silver antique wrought iron bed with bedding. (These and other Photography props are available for use but please check when booking your appointment as to what is currently in the studio.)
Studio Rental Fees:
$75 per hour
$250 4 hours – half day
$450 8 hours – full day
$50 non refundable deposit required to hold your date and time.
We accept all Major Credit Cards, Cash, Checks.
Studio Rental available from 9 am to 9 pm earlier or later times available upon special request.
Samples below show the broad range of images that can be created in this amazing place of art. Anything you can dream up we can put togeather for you.
Recent projects have included: Album cover for music group Puff Puff Beer.
Music video for the song Star Tattoo by Sam Adams Produced and directed by Six Finger Films.
Playboy Latin America did an afternoon of interviews & photo shoots for the new TV show, Boarding Pass