I steal souls; then sell them back at a profit.
Boudoir photography is for men too, Call it Dudeoir Photography, call it nude photos, call it anything you like. You and your partner will love seeing professional high quality photos of you in your best-dressed or undressed look. Bring the clothes your partner likes the most and we can make images worthy of the cover of GQ or Playgirl.
Sexy magazine style photo shoots are a great gift. Or if you like something more suggestive and fun, she’ll love a picture that has special meaning for her, seeing photos of you stripping out of your Sunday Suit. Who doesn’t love a sexy smoking hot fireman, construction worker, cowboy, big bad cop, the everyday heroes of our community? You can be a macho macho man for the camera. How about the clothes you wore on your first date? Don’t remember? I bet she does, ask her and bring those clothes and a special memory can be immortalized in a great, lasting image. Sometimes doing a private catwalk fashion show for your partner the week before your shoot is a fun and exciting night. Ask them to spend the evening with you and help you pick out their favorite sexy outfits. Male boudoir photography is a new exciting trend that Is fun, creative, sexy and a fabulous way to express your artistic self.
Now, if you’re extra bold and daring strip down to the full monty and go nude. How about a nude sexy picture that could be published in a nude men’s magazine? We can talk about what kind of images you want, that your partner will adore and then we can shoot those male boudoir photography pictures that will remind her of you every time she see’s your special smile. No matter what kind of images you want, clothed, costumes, nude, covered in paint we will work together to create the pictures that will be special. Call the studio today, I will be happy to answer all of your questions 650.996.1860.
1. “I want to give a special personal gift to my guy/girl/partner” Men have been the recipients of sexy photos for generations, now is the time for the guys to give back in a big way, women love a sexy photo set as a gift. Guys also love sexy partner pictures. No matter who are are paired up with, a male dudeoir photo shoot is a one of a kind unique gift that will stun your partner, Many of my past clients use this as a personal gift for themselves as well.
2. “I lost weight & want to show it off” Guys who have been dieting, going to the gym, doing all those push ups deserve a photo male boudoir session that shows them just what those new abs look like. You worked hard for that new in shape body. Book a nude photography session to encourage your continued weight loss and keep track of your new evolving shape.
3. “I’m getting older and I want to have a record of my looks before they fade.” Absolutely, and guys deserve to have a secret cache of stunning photos to reminisce on when they hit the golden years. We are not young forever but a great photograph or album can be. Take the time and make the investment in a dudeoir portrait session and stop time.
4. “I’m tired of the stigma” Boudoir photography is the one place where guys get left out in the cold, overall most men want to do a boudoir photo session for the exact same above reason women do them every day, but the problem is there are so few studios that will accept male clients. I am happy to work with both men and women I even work with couples too. I run a professional boudoir photography studio and have had hundreds of clients in the past several years. I am easy going and accepting. So challenge the scene and have a male boudoir photography session done.
5. “I’m sexy and I know it” wiggle wiggle wiggle We are all sexy, no matter if we are young and cut or aging and seasoned with silver. This is your chance to preserve your looks and take a snapshot of your life in the nude. A gift for your lover or a goal for yourself call my Oakland studio to book a consultation.
Talk to your partner, ask what THEY find sexy about you.
Think about and jot down three things YOU find sexy about yourself
What do you NOT want to show? (belly, butt, yellow toes nails)
Trim your nose hairs!!!
Get your hair cut
Manscaping (This is your choice, but take some time to make sure your body looks good for you)
Black socks, you’re not Michael Jackson, bring black socks.
3 complete outfits: jeans & t shirt, suit, casual beach wear,
A few extra shirts, ties, jackets for variety
3 blue suits with 3 white/cream shirts and 3 light blue ties is not three outfits.
Clean neat clothing, cat hair covered clothing is never sexy
Bring a few hats for fun.
Belts belts are sexy, bring at least two of them.
Props = dirty books, floggers, sports equipment.
This has been a very exciting week for Dudeoir Photography. Over a dozen news outlets have covered this new “trend” and the general public’s response ranges from complementary to total confusion.Why on earth would a man go to a photo studio shed his clothing and inhibitions to pose for sexy costumed and even gasp, NUDE photos?The answer is why not, men of ALL shapes and sizes have wives, and lovers who enjoy seeing them in various states of undress. Hiring a professional photographer who can help you with costuming, posing and let you confidence shine for the camera. Many of my male clients are buying gifts for their wives or girlfriends or even embarking on a journey of self exploration. While some of my more exibitionist clients love all the press and hand large sized prints in the bedroom wall, more, more often than not, these men keep their private photos under wraps. The images are for their eyes only. During your consultation with Carle Photography we chat about not only what you goals are for the look and style of the images but also if you want them public. If you want your photo session to be truly discreet I have a NDA that we I use that guarantees no one will ever publish, exhibit, show, your images. If you make the request all negatives/files will be destroyed 24 hours after you receive your prints or album. For those that love a little exbitionisism, here is some recent press…